Friday, January 7, 2011

Ask the question and you'll get the answer.

 ...so anyway, I now know that everything happens for a reason as they say.  Most of the time we have no idea what that reason is.  I believe we don’t understand because we don’t question the things that happen to us we just react to them.  At this juncture of my life I question EVERYTHING that happens to me.  The first question is always, “What should I learn from this?”.  I have found if you stop and ask the questions, you DO get the answers.  Although they may not be the answers you desire, they will point you in the right direction from this point on.
    By asking my Higher Self questions and NOT ANALYZING the answers I have found the answers I receive are almost always correct.  When I do readings I employ this idea.  For example if a client asks me, “Will I ever meet my Soul Mate?” I first listen for a yes or no or sometimes maybe.  Then I ask “When? Where? How?” and then “What should this person be looking for?  Is there an identifying mark they could recognize?”.  The alternate questions I ask for the client are the ones that really tell the story.  If everyone asked themselves questions and really listen to the answers they get, I would probably never do another reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment